PMR Online access    |   tel. +48 12 340 51 00    |   E-mail: info@pmrcorporate.com
 


 

Privatisation revenues exceed PLN 2.8bn in Q1


2012-04-04



Revenues from privatisation reached just over PLN 2.8bn (approx. €662m) in the first three months of 2012, according to latest data from the Ministry of the Treasury. The figure represents 28% of the annual plan of PLN 10bn (€2.4bn).

In late March the government approved a two-year privatisation programme worth PLN 15bn (€3.5bn) over 2012-2013, which envisages the sale of state holdings in 300 companies. In 85% of the cases the Treasury plans to make a complete exit, and in the remaining 15% – companies deemed strategically important in sectors such as energy, financial services or defence – it wants to retain a majority stake or effective control.



Browse and search in our archive »


subscribe to PMR RSS NEWS channelsSubscribe to PMR RSS NEWS channels »




Free monthly e-letter containing latest news, analyses and business information on economic situation in Poland, Russia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Relevant news
 

Useful links         Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2018 PMR. All rights reserved.

PMR is a British-American company providing market information, advice and services to international businesses interested in Central and Eastern Europe as well as other emerging markets. PMR key areas of operation include business publications (through PMR Publications), consultancy (through PMR Consulting) and market research (through PMR Research). With over fourteen years of experience, high international standards in projects and publications, highly skilled multilingual staff and a wide network of co-operating research companies and market experts, PMR is one of the largest companies of its type in the region.